Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No "hoof" Marshmallows


This was a random purchase I made at my local food co-op, and boy am I glad I did.  Who says Vegan sweet stuff isn't good? (Well, I do sometimes...)  These "Dandies" are made by Chicago Soydairy in Lombard, IL and are sooooo tasty.  They're like little candy treats I can't stopping popping in my mouth.  Almost too good to waste dissolving in hot cocoa.  They are the perfect size - if a big and small marshmallow met in the middle.  



Their vanilla flavor explodes in your mouth with a very slight granule texture.  It's almost like eating little bits of frosting.  Mmmmm.  The best part is they are both vegan and gluten free.  Made from beet sugar and 10 calories a piece, these are a great solution to my sweet tooth.  


Nooooo, I'm drowningggggg!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment